Count on us to be a partner in your caregiving journey.
• No minimum-duration subscription or set up fees
• 30-day money back guarantee
• 10% discount on 6-month subscription
On-demand access to services for family caregivers and the person they care for.
Social and Recreational Programming Designed for Older Adults with Memory Problems
• Arts, music, stories, and games
• Choose from a full schedule of live, interactive, online events using online video
• Browse a library of on-demand arts, music, culture and exercise videos, designed to be viewed alone or with family caregivers
Support for Family Caregivers Designed and Delivered by Experts
• Join a virtual social club for family caregivers like yourself, facilitated by professionals, providing information and support in a fun atmosphere
• Access BestLifeRewarded, get support, encouragement and rewards for taking better care of yourself
• Discount rates for 1:1 counselling sessions, care planning consultations, and group therapy sessions from specialized clinicians with expertise in family caregiving, dementia and other geriatric issues
• Introductory 1-on-1 consultation and orientation to the service
• Support from trained agents to troubleshoot and answer questions
Say hello to your inter-disciplinary team of experts, helping you care for your loved one.
Includes everything in the Lite Package
Assessment and Planning
• A team of Baycrest@Home staff and clinicians will work with you to identify priority issues, work on immediate needs and plan for the future.
• Speak with:
o Masters Level Social Workers, with expertise in family caregiving and dementia
o Nurses specialized in the elder care
o Occupational Therapists with a speciality in home safety assessments
• We’ll match what Baycrest@Home has to offer with your needs, capacities and preferences, and stay with you as your learn the ropes.
Ongoing System Navigation and Counselling
• Regular social work counselling in the format and frequency that works best for you, including one-on-one and family sessions
• System navigational advice and assistance
Health Checks and Advice
• Regular check-ins with nurses to get advice on the physical care of your family member, as well as advice on many specialized issues affecting people with dementia and memory problems (e.g. sleep, difficult behaviours)
Help with Home Safety
• A complimentary virtual home visit from an Occupation Therapist, who will assess your home and provide a customized report with ways to improve the safety and accessibility of your home.